Men’s Ragg Wool Wool Beret

Does anyone know what the correct name of this kind of cap is?  Today’s locker room news is from Bruce’s gym chit chat, not mine.  Bruce got to talking with this nice older gentleman, John, who volunteers at the gym.  John was wearing  a type of cap that Bruce has been interested in (as ragg wool).   John said that it’s called a skimmer, but when we look up skimmer hats, we find something quite different than this.  I found this image by searching for Ragg Wool Beret, but this one was sold on Etsy, and I can’t seem to find anymore on Etsy.   John got his at a yard sale, which is a great idea.

If you happen to know another name for this or where we can find these, please comment, or email Thank you!